Content Writer for Interactive Marketing Agency
A full-service marketing, design and development firm catering to e-commerce and local clients is looking for a Content Writer to join its growing Online Marketing team.
The Content Writer will work with the marketing and project management team to craft targeted copy for a variety of projects, including: websites, e-mails, micro-sites, brochures, banner ads and more. The Content Writer will have responsibilities for client social media projects as well, and will be expected to create interesting posts for client social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.
In addition, the Content Writer will receive training on SEO content writing, SEO tags, linking and other topics, and will be expected to use these tactics to help maximize traffic for all client sites and projects.
The Content Writer will also be expected to assist on e-commerce projects, writing product descriptions, contacting e-commerce vendors, answering customer service questions, and performing other duties.
The company, based in West Midtown Atlanta, features a large amount of growth potential and opportunity. Those who are dedicated and work to increase our business are rewarded through promotions.
1. Update social media sites like Facebook, Google+, Twitter and others for clients.
2. Create content for client projects, such as websites, e-mails, micro-sites, brochures, banner ads and more.
3. Create SEO optimized content and SEO tags, including title tags, meta descriptions, header tags, alt tags and more, for client websites/ projects.
4. Create and execute an internal and external linking strategy for clients.
5. Pull and analyze reports from Google Analytics to help develop and execute client recommendations and updates.
6. Assist with e-commerce projects, which may include calling and negotiating with product vendors, writing product descriptions, uploading products into Volusion or related e-commerce CMS, answering customer service questions, and more.
7. Administrative duties as assigned.
1. BA/BS degree in Marketing, English, Communications or a related discipline.
2. Knowledge of Web analytics tools such a Google Analytics.
3. Understanding of content management systems like WordPress.
You must be able to work out of our West Midtown office – No agencies or freelancers will be considered. This is a full-time employee position.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to Julie Kirkland at email@example.com. Thanks!